Please contact us for pricing details.
Available on all mobile and web-based platforms, and designed & developed for X-Ray screeners of all levels - X-Screen® is an online X-Ray Image Recognition and Interpretation Training system, certified by the UK DfT to comply with EU 6-in-6 regulations.
X-Screen® was the first system to allow for real X-Ray training images to be built by the user, as well as being the first to offer individual X-Ray images and photos to improve overall recognition training, a feature many have tried to replicate.
The programme offers the system Administrator the ability to modify the lesson styles to match the experience level of the trainee and the full reporting system gives feedback for Managers, Supervisors, and screeners… including full playback facilities!
X-Screen® offers high quality, X-Ray correct simulation on all major X-Ray machines and our innovative Bag-Builder module allows new threat objects to be added into the substantial image library quickly and efficiently*. As regulations change, X-Screen® can be reconfigured to reflect new operational environments, ensuring employees receive training that is relevant to their duties, regardless of industry sector.
The Image Builder feature gives the user a greater scope of training, while allowing for a more focussed, detailed training regime to fit in with local requirements. An Administrator can create induction, remedial, refresher or advanced training lessons, all within the same system, for all major working environments giving a greater degree of control over their training.
Unlike other systems, the unique Adaptive training feature in X-Screen® allows the system to provide targeted training based on a user’s past performance, giving the system Administrator the ability and time to produce specific training to assign to users without any loss of training time.
The effectiveness of security screening and the probability of threat detection can be directly related to the level of training and performance of the X-Ray operator. Our X-Screen® Image Recognition and Interpretation Training course will ensure trainees:
- Understand their role and responsibilities in relation to security, the screening of passengers, mail, supplies and freight
- Have the necessary knowledge and skills in threat detection technology to perform optimum security duties
- Adhere to international security standards, best practices, and relevant local regulations
- Keep abreast of new and emerging threats
- Enhance their skills and knowledge across multiple X-Ray machine types
Please see X-Screen® Terms of Service HERE
X-Screen® Facts and Figures
Duration: Dependant on course option
Price: Multiple purchase options available – please contact us for a solution to fit your specific training requirements.
- Available as an online system, or in a traditional classroom format if required
- 18 X-Ray operational environments (machine interfaces)
- Unlimited X-Ray image training library
- Each individual item has both X-Ray signatures and real-life photos for reference
- Used by 95% of UK DfT regulated airports
- Used by London 2012 Olympics, 2014 Commonwealth Games
- Capable of generating bag libraries in excess of 1,000,000 images
- New objects added to the image library every year
- Multiple X-Ray machine simulators with X-Ray correct images
- Nearly 200 default pre-prepared lessons
- In excess of 3,000 pre-built X-ray Images
- Trainer-led bespoke training
- Multiple operational environments (Cabin Baggage, Airport Supplies, Hold Baggage, Cargo, Mailroom, Events, etc.)
- Full product support: software updates, e-mail and telephone support
- Complete Threat-specific Induction lessons
- 80 default Cargo lessons
- 150 default Dual View Carry-On lessons
- 40 default Hold Baggage lessons
- 1,000 Cargo containers
- 500+ Airport Supplies containers
*subject to X-Ray machine compatibility
Affordable, Convenient, High Quality Training
At Quadratica UK we are continuously looking for ways to provide our customers with the best functionality, in the most economic format. DfT training can be expensive, and the quality of instruction can vary from trainer to trainer. Our online training courses deliver high quality training, every time. Scheduling training for a large work force no longer requires the hire of training rooms or taking staff off the floor. Our courses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so training can be scheduled around staff availability and convenience.
To keep our clients’ training overheads down, we have priced our courses by the unit – if only 2 people require training, our clients only pay for 2 units, whereas a certified instructor will charge the same amount whether they are training 2 or 20 people.
We provide training managers with the best possible tools to educate their security staff by continually developing groundbreaking technologies. Our products are designed with a strong focus on our customers’ ever evolving needs and the shifting landscapes of the security industry.
Please contact us for pricing details.