Designed and developed for X-Ray screeners of all levels - X-Screen® is an X-Ray Image Recognition and Interpretation Training course, certified by the DfT to comply with EU regulations. The programme allows for the modification of lesson styles to match the experience level of the trainee.
X-Screen® offers high quality, X-Ray correct simulation on all major x-ray machines. Our innovative Bag-Builder module allows new threat objects to be added into the substantial image library quickly and efficiently. As regulations change, X-Screen® can be reconfigured to replicate new operational environments, ensuring employees receive training that is relevant to their duties, regardless of industry sector.
Available in traditional classroom format or as an online course.
The effectiveness of security screening and the probability of threat detection can be directly related to the level of training and performance of the X-Ray operator. Our X-Screen® Image Recognition and Interpretation Training course will ensure trainees:
- Understand their role and responsibilities in relation to security, the screening of passengers, and freight
- Have the necessary knowledge and skills in threat and detection technology to perform optimum security duties
- Adhere to international security standards, best practices and relevant regulations
- Keep abreast of new and emerging threats
- Enhance their skills and knowledge across multiple machine types
X-Screen® Facts and Figures
Duration: Dependant on course option
Price: Multiple purchase options available – please contact us for a solution to fit your training requirements.
- 18 X-Ray operational environments (machine interfaces)
- Used by 95% of UK DfT regulated airports
- Used by London 2012 Olympics
- Capable of generating bag libraries in excess of 1,000,000 images
- New objects added to the library every year
- Multiple X-Ray machine simulators with X-Ray correct images
- Over 100 pre-prepared lessons (Induction & Refresher)
- In excess of 3,000 pre-built X-ray Images
- Trainer led bespoke training
- Multiple operational environments (Cabin Baggage, Hold Baggage, Cargo, Mailroom)
- Full product support: software updates, e-mail and telephone support
- 50 default Cargo lessons
- 20 default Single View Carry-On lessons
- 20 default Dual View Carry-On lessons
- 20 default Hold Baggage lessons
- 413 Carry-On containers
- 450 Carry-On Search components
- 1033 Carry-On Threat components
- 685 Carry-On Non-Threat components
- 96 Hold Baggage containers
- 1060 Hold Baggage Non-Threat components
- 700 Hold Baggage Threat components
- 439 Cargo containers
Affordable, Convenient, High Quality Training
At Quadratica UK we are continuously looking for ways to provide our customers with the best functionality, in the most economic format. DfT training can be expensive, and the quality of instruction can vary from trainer to trainer. Our online training courses deliver high quality training, every time. Scheduling training for a large work force no longer requires the hire of training rooms or taking staff off the floor. Our courses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so training can be scheduled around staff availability and convenience.
To keep our clients’ training overheads down, we have priced our courses by the unit – if only 2 people require training, our clients only pay for 2 units, whereas a certified instructor will charge the same amount whether they are training 2 or 20 people.
We provide training managers with the best possible tools to educate their security staff by continually developing groundbreaking technologies. Our products are designed with a strong focus on our customers’ ever evolving needs and the shifting landscapes of the security industry.
Please contact us for pricing details.